Paul & Stephanie EchoHawk Family

Hey everyone. Welcome.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Having fun with my new camera taking action shots!!

Cole is loving baseball, he is doing really well, it has been a cold season, hopefully things will start warming up soon!

This is Kiya's 8th season in soccer, her and Cole have been on the same team every season which is nice because I get to coach both of them.


This is Cole's 9th season in soccer, he says he likes soccer better than football, basketball and baseball. I think it's because he has played for so long and is really good at it. It's been so fun to coach them, but I think after this season I am going to take a break.

2 comments:

emily said...

your new camera takes awesome photos steph! (what kind is it??)
I don't think you'd know what to do if you "took a break"!

Cam said...

great photos Steph.

Marlee's 200 open at her track meet. 1st place! She also placed first in the 100 open!

Marlee tumbling pass for cheer tryouts!

Ryken's 2nd Birthday!!!

Kiya's power tumbling spring 2007

Kiya Tramp 2008

Kiya Tramp 2008
Great shot of Kiya at a tnt meet in March!! Go Kiya