Paul & Stephanie EchoHawk Family

Hey everyone. Welcome.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun Pics of New York!!

We got back from New York last week and I think I’m just now recovering from all the walking. I felt like we walked 20 miles a day and I think we were all speed walking to keep up with Tara since her legs are way longer than all of ours. I went with Marlee, my mom and three of my sisters. We had a ton of fun seeing all the sites, touring NBC studio, taking a boat tour, walking though Central Park, taking lots of Pics. We stayed 2 nights at my friend Jessie’s house and 4 nights in a hotel near Time Square. The last night we were there my friend Jessie took to the beach and we all went out to dinner. We had several star sighting, thanks to Tara’s and Noelle’s keen eyes, and one naked lady being painted in the park. Here are some of the pictures we took.

Central Park

Marlee at Serendipity drinking her frozen hot chocolate! Yum

The apartment's behind Marlee were the ones in I am Legend.

All of us at Carmines!

Our boat Tour.

Central Park

The New Jersey beach, Marlee says she wants to move there.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Jessie and her little boy Leim. He's sooo cute!


Me and Marlee in Time Square
Pregnancy pics Laura took in some cool places in the city.


Steph preg #6 new york 6 2008

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm....there is somthing familiar about these pictures. That whole week is kind of a big blur in my mind now. Sad. I think it is probably the lack of sleep we had.

Cam said...

These are great pictures. It looks like you had a great time!

emily said...

what a great trip- so... when are we all going???? i'd actually be the closest one for once! great pictures of you in the city (is it terrible that i'm cringing knowing your hand is touching a NYC step???!!) laura really does a great job with her pictures! love that marlee is one of the girls.

Marlee's 200 open at her track meet. 1st place! She also placed first in the 100 open!

Marlee tumbling pass for cheer tryouts!

Ryken's 2nd Birthday!!!

Kiya's power tumbling spring 2007

Kiya Tramp 2008

Kiya Tramp 2008
Great shot of Kiya at a tnt meet in March!! Go Kiya