Paul & Stephanie EchoHawk Family

Hey everyone. Welcome.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My favorite pics from the past week, I know, I'm taking way to many!!

Marlee was gone to girls camp this week so I didn't get any of her, but she's already promised to model for me this week. My kids are starting to get tired of all the pictures, can't blame them I guess!


Teagan, he's way too cute, for some reason he holds his breath when I take pictures of him, so after a couple of pictures he falls to the ground breathing hard.
Teagan 6 2008


teagan 6 2008


Cole, his favorite thing to do after I take pictures of him is to take them of me.
cole 6 2008


cole 6 2008


Well Kiya cut her own bangs, she has been wanting them for about 2 years and I keep telling her NO, I don't like bangs!! So she finally went and did it herself, luckily they don't look too bad, I havn't even taken her in to get them fixed, and she still looks cute, even though I still don't really like bangs. What do you do?
Kiya 6 2008


kiya 6 2008


Ryken has a really hard time sitting still for any pictures, but when he does he will NOT look at me, bug!! I thought these turned out cute.
ryken 6 2008


Ryken 6 2008


ryken 6 2008


This is what he likes to do when it's picture time, funny huh.
ryken 6 2008


ryken 6 2008


Here is Ryken in Boise a couple of weeks ago.
Ryken color 6 2008


Ryken 6 2008 2

7 comments:

Tara said...

i want to maul all your kids right now, so freakin cute.

Noelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noelle said...

The kids look so cute. I can't believe kiya cut bangs, actually I can, but it looks cute.

Unknown said...

Steph, those all turned out so good. And you're NOT taking too many pictures. I love all of them, but the ones of Kiya are perfect. She is gorgeous. I can't wait to see without braces. I don't know if she can get much cuter though. The bangs look really cute on her too.

Cam said...

Steph...You will be so happy that you are taking so many photos. And they are turning out great too. I think that Teagan looks like Paul. Do you know what gender your new one is yet?

emily said...

i think cole gets the vote for looking most like paul...
can i tell you how jealous i am of your new camera???? do you just use a black sheet for your background?? i need to take some of my kids like this, i did some outside, but i need to have them take some with my black sheet. love the bangs- you're lucky they turned out so cute. they could have been about a 1/2 inch long! now we need some of you and that belly of yours!

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

em, i used black and white polar fleece, is that how you spell it? i'm headed to boise friday, i'm for sure going to get laura to take some pics of me, cami, it's a boy!!

Marlee's 200 open at her track meet. 1st place! She also placed first in the 100 open!

Marlee tumbling pass for cheer tryouts!

Ryken's 2nd Birthday!!!

Kiya's power tumbling spring 2007

Kiya Tramp 2008

Kiya Tramp 2008
Great shot of Kiya at a tnt meet in March!! Go Kiya