Paul & Stephanie EchoHawk Family

Hey everyone. Welcome.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Newborn pictures of Lincoln

My sister Laura came to Pocatello a week and a half ago to take some newborn pictures of Lincoln. She took a tons of pictures will he slept and slept. Paul and I love them all! Tara helped watch all the other kids! Here are a few of the pictures she took, she is so talanted, she has more on here photography blog and her family blog. Thanks soooo much Tara and Laura for coming! Who am I kidding, I pretty much just put them all on here because they are sooo dang good!! Thanks again Laura!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, these look oddly familiar. I'm so glad he slept for us so well. I had so much fun trying lots of new things with him, he was such a good sport. Thanks for letting me play with him!

ShelleyG said...

Wow Wow Wow! These are really great pictures. I linked to your blog from Facebook and am amazed (though not surprised) at how beautiful your family is! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Big families are the best! It looks like you have got a good thing going. I did the whole natural childbirth thing too and love seeing other women who do it too! Congratultions Stephanie!!

emily said...

i LOVE her work! it helps to have a cute little guy to work with! i would love to have some pictures like that!

Candice said...

You are a real woman! I keep thinking my two children are a handful. I can't imagine six.

Britt said...

Congratulations! He is so gorgeous, and you look HOT!

We just got your announcement in the mail. It's beautiful.

Marlee's 200 open at her track meet. 1st place! She also placed first in the 100 open!

Marlee tumbling pass for cheer tryouts!

Ryken's 2nd Birthday!!!

Kiya's power tumbling spring 2007

Kiya Tramp 2008

Kiya Tramp 2008
Great shot of Kiya at a tnt meet in March!! Go Kiya