Paul & Stephanie EchoHawk Family

Hey everyone. Welcome.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10 years old!! Kiya and Cole's Birthday!

I can’t believe my little babies are 10 years old already. They used to be sooooo tiny, Kiya was 5 lbs 5 oz and Cole was 4 lbs 2 oz, but they only had to be in the NICU for a week. Their birthday was December 14. Happy Birhtday guys;)

Kiya
Photobucket

Cole, so little, I had never seen a baby that small before.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

10 Years Old
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow, they're so beautiful. Trey was 4 lbs. 4 oz. when he left the hospital and I felt the same way, I had never seen a baby that small. All your kids are so fun. It was sad to see the pix of Lincoln in the hospital, hopefully you'll all be healthy for the rest of the winter now! Good luck :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I forget how tiny Cole looked as a newborn. I can't believe it's been 10 years. Where does the time go?

Marlee's 200 open at her track meet. 1st place! She also placed first in the 100 open!

Marlee tumbling pass for cheer tryouts!

Ryken's 2nd Birthday!!!

Kiya's power tumbling spring 2007

Kiya Tramp 2008

Kiya Tramp 2008
Great shot of Kiya at a tnt meet in March!! Go Kiya