Paul & Stephanie EchoHawk Family

Hey everyone. Welcome.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ROCKBAND!!!!!!

Can you say obsessed? Well that’s what most of the people in my family are since we got the Wii and Rockband for Christmas. Singing, drums, 2 guitars, we had to buy the second one since everybody fought over playing. Paul sends the kids to bed every night and goes on tour with his band Blackrock Group. Paul on the guitar and Lloyd on the drums and me sometimes on the bass guitar. I have to admit it’s pretty fun!! We have a kids band called eCHOhAWK and Teagn rocks the drums(he is seiously good), Kiya and Ryken sing, Cole and Marlee play the guitars.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How much fun! I haven't tried it yet but my kids love it. It'll be fun now that Tara has it.

emily said...

love that picture of ryken! paul looks like a skinny guy! we played for the first time in seattle with carson and marisa- lets just say i'm a rockstar drum player! (well... i'm getting there.) b stuck with the guitar (and singing if you can believe it.... and failed) glad you posted.... i've been waiting!

Tara said...

I love it. It's kinda sad that I sit in my room and play rock band by myself now.

ShelleyG said...

Fun! I love it! Your family is so cute! I love that you take so many fun pictures of them! Very cool!

Stacie said...

Looks like tons of fun! We have Guitar Hero, but haven't given in on the Rock Band yet. It looks cool because so many people can be playing it at once. It's great to see your cute family!

Danielle said...

So...where do I start. Glad you had a good Christmas. Can't go wrong w/Rockband. More glad your kids are feeling better. I've never seen a hospital gown on an infant before...CUTE. Wish we could've been there for Leentin's blessing...and last, but not least, the reenactment of Mom and Dad on last years Christmas card is PRICELESS. You guys coming for Spring Break?????

Marlee's 200 open at her track meet. 1st place! She also placed first in the 100 open!

Marlee tumbling pass for cheer tryouts!

Ryken's 2nd Birthday!!!

Kiya's power tumbling spring 2007

Kiya Tramp 2008

Kiya Tramp 2008
Great shot of Kiya at a tnt meet in March!! Go Kiya